FCGI Perl

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Sat Oct 17 14:17:13 MSD 2009

On Sat, 2009-10-17 at 15:18 +0700, Kiswono Prayogo wrote:
> that wiki not clear enough.. i don't know why there is ":" mark in
> most beginning of statement in the code? is it correct?
> i use spawn-fcgi.. maybe you could try it too.. ^^

The code was messed up from our transition from MoinMoin to MediaWiki
some time ago.  It's fixed now.   Funny how the extraneous ":"
characters could so easily be mistaken for valid Perl ;-)

In any case, that Perl hack is only for running CGI, *not* FCGI and I'd
recommend using thttpd (possibly proxied to by Nginx) rather than that
script if you really needed to use CGI.

Regards,
Cliff

--