nginx + mod_scgi compile help under FreeBSD

Piotr Sikora piotr.sikora at frickle.com
Thu Sep 3 15:35:40 MSD 2009

> Any idea what errors mean or anyone might have a working ports folder for
> nginx+mod_scgi?

As stated here:
http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxNgxSCGIModule
mod_scgi doesn't build against newer nginx versions.

I fixed it for my "proxy vs fastcgi vs scgi vs wsgi" tests, and I should
have working version laying around somewhere, but I would highly discourage
you from using module, which isn't maintained by its author, or anyone else
for that matter... But if you really want to give it a try, just mail me.

Best regards,
Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora at frickle.com >