Security Anouncments and Stable Updates

AMP Admin admin at ampprod.com
Thu Sep 3 18:06:26 MSD 2009

Haha I don't know Russian.  I know you work hard so I'm not complaining.

I do think that since nginx is growing so fast this is something that'll
need to be addressed soon.

Also, if the Announcements forum was used we would be able to just subscribe
to that rss... http://forum.nginx.org/feed.php?1,type=rss

Regards,

-Team AMP
http://www.ampprod.com