Nginx internals talk in Guangzhou, China

Joshua Zhu zhuzhaoyuan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 20:47:17 MSD 2009

Hi,

FYI, I'm going to give a free talk on nginx's internals this month
(September 19), in Guangzhou, China.

I've been reading the source code of nginx for a few days. Digging
into this charming code is really a pleasant experience, though at
first glance it appeared a little bit difficult to understand. Nginx
becomes more and more popular, but unfortunately there is not enough
documentation on its architecture and implementation. Now that I have
spent a considerable amount of time reading the source code and have
gained some knowledge, why not share it with those who want to know
things under the hood?

So, if you are interested in this talk and you can be in Guangzhou
that day, feel free to join in. Click the link below to know more:
http://blog.zhuzhaoyuan.com/2009/08/nginx-internals-talk-guangzhou/

In the end, many thanks to Igor for writing this great software.

Cheers!

--
Joshua Zhu
http://www.zhuzhaoyuan.com