Full URL in http GET

eggnet nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Sep 15 19:26:18 MSD 2009

Unfortunately, we are trying to connect to Squid in forward proxy mode.  I found someone else trying to do the same thing:

http://marc.info/?l=nginx&m=123075443918107&w=2

But no luck there.

In forward proxy mode, it is standard to pass the full URL in the GET line, and not just the part after the host, but I don't see any option in nginx to do this.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,7007,7120#msg-7120