Re: Re: How to set the minimum size of the cache file

Chancey chanceycn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:56:25 MSD 2009

Back-end to provide search suggest services .

Example:

Two request url:
a . http://xxx/a?q=a
b . http://xxx/a?q=b

Response results :
a. xxxxxxxxxx
b. null

The results of a need to be cached , b don't need.
Because there are a large number of fruitless requests , If b is the cache will appear the following situations :

1 . Caching a lot of useless information, resulting in a waste of disk space
2 . Very high Disk IO load cause the system to slow

Search services have their own caching mechanism , but I would like to omit the PHP parsing process, will get better performance

Sorry,my english is so poor that  i don't know whether a clear expression.

2009-09-16

Chancey