Viability of nginx instead of hardware load balancer?

David Murphy david at icewatermedia.com
Thu Sep 17 18:09:00 MSD 2009

Well if you are planning on not hosting it , some   hosting providers will
set you up  with  networking  to do go HA, some will not, you should get a
list of candidates and  ask them directly.

For example for a fee the planet will install cross connects to the LBs and
we nodes and   if you're in a cabinet let you have your own switch  to setup
port fail over or  also known as floating ips ( bonding)