??: Re: ??: Re: Proxy_pass with runtime variables?

Quan Zhou quanzhou822 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:33:13 MSD 2010

Sorry, I was on mobile phone, and it can't recognize mail list... My
appologize.

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Igor Sysoev <igor at sysoev.ru> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 02:04:37AM -0700, Quan Zhou wrote:
>
> > I've changed the address to, but it works the same, I wonder how
> > proxy_pass works, I guess it's working in IPv4 in my case.
>
> Please respond to the list nginx at nginx.org, but not to me.
> Could you create debug log of request ?
>

> --
> Igor Sysoev
> http://sysoev.ru/en/
>
> > 从我的 Windows(R) phone 发送。

Individuals who have received this information in error or are not
authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information
and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are
strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying,
distributing or using this information in any way.