SSL with client certificate errors

Anna Malova lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Apr 6 13:46:25 MSD 2010

Igor Sysoev wrote:

>> problem. Sorry for the silly question - how to install the patch you
>> posted here? As far as I can understand - this module is written on C
>> language. I didn't have a deal with C anytime unfortunately :( I am a
>> Java developer. And our system administrator is out of office now. Can
>> you help me, please?
>
> This bug has been fixed in 0.8.34:
>
>     *) Bugfix: if ssl_session_cache was not set or was set to "none",
> then
>        during client certificate verify the error "session id context
>        uninitialized" might occur; the bug had appeared in 0.7.1.
>

> --
> Igor Sysoev
> http://sysoev.ru/en/

I put the ssl_session_cashe parameter to shared:SSL:10m; and certificate
was ok, no errors in log file, but every time when i stop the nginx I
receive the unhandled win32 exception in nginx.exe[6116]. And also the
same unhandled win32 exception in nginx.exe[3480] after checking the
user certificate and passing request to the application server. As a
result, application doesn't open at all :(