Configure can't find SSL library

WilliamOMS nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Aug 3 23:38:27 MSD 2010

Thanks a lot for the quick response. After specifying -I and -L for
OpenSSL includes and library, it found the SSL library, although I still
can see there are some error messages in autoconf.err.

make and make install seem working too. I didn't spot any error in the
console.

But when I was trying to start nginx, it immediately print out following
and failed.

ld.so.1: nginx: fatal: libpcre.so.0: open failed: No such file or
directory
Killed

William