Equivalent of Apache's SetEnv Variable

Raina Gustafson raina at thequeensmen.com
Wed Aug 4 01:04:44 MSD 2010

I've tried several variations, but haven't been able to get this
working. The virtual hosts are set up fine, and both domains will load
a home page, but Magento doesn't seem to be picking up on the
MAGE_RUN_CODE or MAGE_RUN_TYPE variables being set. From the secondary
home page, all links (category/product pages) point to those pages on
the main domain. I'm confident everything within the Magento database
configuration is set up correctly.

Here's what I've got:
Primary domain: http://dev.swimkitten.com/
Secondary domain: http://dev.swimkitten.co.uk/

/etc/nginx/nginx.conf - http://pastie.org/1073715
/etc/nginx/conf.d/dev.swimkitten.com.conf - http://pastie.org/1073720
/etc/nginx/conf.d/dev.swimkitten.co.uk.conf - http://pastie.org/1073722
/etc/fastcgi_params - http://pastie.org/1073725

Any further thoughts? I've tried putting the variables in:
location /
and
location ~ \.php$

I haven't yet tried making 2 separate fastcgi_params files and
pointing to the respective ones from within each domain.conf file.

Thanks for any further help with this!