Equivalent of Apache's SetEnv Variable

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 23:57:19 MSD 2010

Well magento is not known to be the best piece of software.

I may be working with magento and nginx soon but not sure. Was looking forward to seeing how I could tame that beast.

Php-fpm itself isn't a memory hog it's a combination of the php built-ins, modules, and configuration and then the code itself. I have certain pools that average more ram per process than others - it is most likely due to apc usage and/or just the underlying php code. My pool averages less because I write pretty tight php code; another client runs a vbulletin forum with lots of addons and his memory usage per php process is much higher.