nginx_auth_mysql

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 07:10:47 MSD 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 10:58 AM, agentzh <agentzh at gmail.com> wrote:
> This auth_request module can now be combined with our ngx_lua module
> and thus can be further combined with our ngx_drizzle module to access
> mysql to do the actual lookup.

Forgot to mention that the mysql result set returned by ngx_drizzle
can be even further cached by ngx_srcache + ngx_memc + memcached
(cluster!) :) And...ngx_memc can also be combined with Maxim's
ngx_http_upstream_keepalive to provide memcached connection pooling ;)

Everything is non-blocking here and can be at least an order of
magnitude faster than traditional solutions like PHP or Python for
real world settings :)

Cheers,
-agentzh