Does nginx support OPTIONS request method ?

Piotr Sikora piotr.sikora at frickle.com
Fri Aug 20 13:19:14 MSD 2010

Hi,

> I don't think i understand what you say..

I'm saying that response you presented wasn't send by nginx (core) itself.

> I don't have any backend. This is clean nginx install( no fast-cgi or
> what so ever)  with http_push module.

This is *very important* information, that you didn't bother to mention
earlier... And as it turns out, that response was produced by
nginx_http_push_module, so you should probably contact its author and ask
him if your particular use case is supported (because it seems that this
module supports at least some OPTIONS requests).

Best regards,
Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora at frickle.com >