Possible widespread PHP configuration issue - security risk

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Fri Aug 27 20:25:57 MSD 2010

  On 27/08/2010 17:15, Jim Ohlstein wrote:

> I said to stop complaining about the content of the Wiki and feel free
> to fix it. You seem to have all the answers.

Oh fuck off you twit.

If the content is dangerously wrong (my assertion only for sure) then
sticking your head in the sand and telling the person highlighting the
problem to shut up is hardly a solution?

I *don't* have all the answers.  Why don't you get off your high horse
and we will see if we can't *together* design a better general fastcgi
config?

Regards

Ed W