Looking for NGNIX experience / expert in munich, germany

Jens Wilke jw_nginxlist at headissue.com
Thu Dec 9 12:24:50 MSK 2010

Hi all,

we are running a high traffic website and want to switch to nginx as frontend
server. We are looking for support in the following ways:

- first-time ngnix setup in HA environment
- continuous management of operating system (Ubuntu LTS), application
(tomcat/jetty based) including ngnix (24/7)

Location in munich would be nice since we do regular briefings, however its
not an absolute must.

Best,

Jens

--
"Everything superfluous is wrong!"

   // Jens Wilke - headissue GmbH - Germany
 \//  http://www.headissue.com