400 errors

Neil Sheth nsheth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:57:43 MSK 2010

A little more info - if I set the error_log to info, I see that these 400s
correspond to "client closed prematurely connection"

Given the volume of these I'm seeing, and only on this page (we aren't
really seeing many 400s on other pages), I don't think it's just an issue of
the user clicking away before the page returns.