Custom page for 400 (Bad Request)

Eugaia ngx.eugaia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:41:42 MSK 2010

On 15/12/2010 13:35, Igor Sysoev wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 01:21:19PM +0200, Eugaia wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Nice patch.  I don't know if 'Header line too long' might be better than
>> 'Too long header line'.  Both make sense, but the former sounds a bit
>> better to me.
>>
>> Just an idea.
> May be "Header line is too long" ?
I think 'Header line too long' would be more normal for this sort of
thing, as they tend to be shortened English.  'Header too big' is
another alternative, or perhaps even 'Header or cookie too big'.  Adding
the 'cookie' information may be useful to people who wouldn't think to
look at cookies when just getting a message about headers.

Marcus.