Server signature

Simon Leins simon.leins at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:36:46 MSK 2010

Hi Dennis,

Don't you worry about this.

All is under control - we are first just going to do a PoC to the customer
for about a 3 days and have results measured/benchmarked with Gomez and then
when they will see the result, the price and all, they will likely approve
the best option.

Not the first time we deal so with them and that we do surprise them in
good.

-- Simon