Replace content of body reverse proxy

David Hang dh_swy at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 13:14:34 MSK 2010

Hi,

I want to configure my nginx server to reverse
 proxy a given website, and change the contents of the html to render
something else.  For example, if my website is www.google-proxy.com, it
will show the user the google home page, but my perl module would change
 the button "I'm feeling lucky" to "I'm NOT feeling lucky".

So
basically, it's an outputfilter.  Apache has something similiar and I
would like to know if anything is available for nginx.

I found HttpSubsModule, however, i want to control the find / replace implementation.  For example, I want to change all words "dog" and make it bold.

Thx in
advance.

David