jvm route problem

Li ampyx.li at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 10:13:37 MSK 2010

Hey guys,

I am using unofficial module named "jvm_route_module" (
http://code.google.com/p/nginx-upstream-jvm-route/) to make my nginx support
 sticky session for tomcat through ajp. The compilation and build seems fine
without posting any error. But after I configure the upstream with jvm_route
support. It produced wired error:
[emerg]: invalid parameter "srun_id" in /usr/local/nginx/conf/nginx.conf:180

Here is the upstream configuration
# Tomcat Cluster
upstream katties {
    server 10.201.3.63:8080 srun_id=jvmRoute1;
    server 10.201.3.66:8080 srun_id=jvmRoute2;
    jvm_route $cookie_JSESSIONID|sessionid reverse;
}

I am not sure if this is a proper place to ask this question, but I really
cant find any solution so far. Or is there any better solution to provide
session sticky for tomcat cluster behind nginx?

Many thanks

--
Small win by playing smart
Big win by playing honest