Response Sent To Wrong User

Yaoxing yaoxing.zhang at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 05:18:34 MSK 2010

Yes I found it in the cache directory. Seems like a bug of proxy_cache.
And I find a solution by changing the last lines to
location ~* (details\.dx)|(products\.dx)|(instantbuy\.ashx) {
proxy_cache www;
proxy_pass http://cluster;
}
location ~* \.(jpg|png|gif|css|js) {
proxy_cache www;
proxy_pass http://cluster;
}
location ~ . {
proxy_pass http://cluster;
}
So that I cache only the specified types and pass all the other requests
to the server. Compare to previously, I pass specified types and cache
all the other types. This ways it works no matter how heavy the stress
is, according to my stress testing. So I put the 2 nginx gateways online
last night. Seems to be alright until now, a lot of 504 though.
If your configuration is similar to mine, I think you'd better change it
this way in case there's any problem. Let me know if you need the
testing tool I use. It's written in several hours, shitty but works:)

Regards,
Yaoxing

于 2010/2/9 6:05, nginx-request at nginx.org 写道: