ngx_drizzle: make nginx talk directly to mysql, drizzle, and sqlite3 by libdrizzle

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 13:28:31 MSK 2010

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 6:20 PM, agentzh <agentzh at gmail.com> wrote:

> We hope to kick ngx_oracle out of the door in the near future. And any
> sponsorship will be highly appreciated, because our $department's
> business no longer heavily replies on Oracle.

And...we'd like ngx_oracle to share the same upstream mechanism as our
ngx_drizzle, as well as the ngx_postgres module that Piotr Sikora will
probably start to work on in the near future ;) And we'd also like
them to emit standard RDS outputs so that the RDS toolchain (including
ngx_rds_json) can work automagically across various RDBMS's.

Yay for ngx_dbd or ngx_databases!

-agentzh