NginxHttpStubStatusModule Stats Incorrect?

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Sat Jan 9 01:54:56 MSK 2010

Hello!

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 10:30:43AM -0500, Nathan Folkman wrote:

> reluctant to move to 0.8 until it is out of dev and considered
> stable. also have nginx-upstream-jvm-route dependency that will
> need to be tested. if this is just a bug where some counter
> isn't getting incremented, i'm fine with it, just wanted to make
> sure something else wasn't happening. appreciate the help!

[...]

> /usr/local/nginx/sbin/nginx -V
> nginx version: nginx/0.7.64
> built by gcc 4.3.2 (Ubuntu 4.3.2-1ubuntu12)
> TLS SNI support enabled
> configure arguments: --with-http_stub_status_module --add-module=../nginx-upstream-jvm-route-read-only/ --with-http_ssl_module

[...]

See nothing obviously wrong in configuration.

Try checking error_log, if it contains something strange.  In
particular, grep for messages like '[alert] ... worker process ...
exited on signal ...'.

Also, it's probably good idea to try to reproduce problem without
nginx-upstream-jvm-route module (and it's patches).  I'm not
familiar with it's code, but quick look suggests that it has at
least some problems.