notify master process

Reinis Rozitis r at roze.lv
Mon Jan 11 18:59:18 MSK 2010

Rather than hacking the source or writing a module in my opinion its better
to approach it from different side. For example to use inotify to monitor
the config changes and to the 'nginx -s reload' on system level rather
inside the webserver itself.
Eg get inotify-tools ( http://inotify-tools.sourceforge.net/ )  (should be
more or less in all distros)  and use inotifywatch on the nginx.conf .

rr