Problem with AIO

Jeff Mitchell jeff at jefferai.org
Wed Jan 13 00:37:22 MSK 2010

Hi there,

merlincorey on IRC asked me to send this to the list.

I recently upgraded from 0.8.29 to 0.8.31 and was having problems with
requests simply hanging there. As it turns out, workers were dying. We
narrowed this down to the AIO module -- compile with it = problems,
compile without it = no problems.

Attached is the output in the logs (this is all the output I get,
nothing more, when this happens) as well as an strace (with daemon = off
and master_process = off in the config). Sorry about the DOS line
endings, the only box I have access to right now is a Windows box.

Thanks,
Jeff