ngx_http_do_read_client_request_body -- client closed prematurely connection

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 05:43:01 MSK 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Brian Moran <bmoran at onehub.com> wrote:
> Under what circumstances would we receive no bytes back from the recv, but
> rb->rest be very large?

rb->rest == content_length - body_data_that_has_already_been_read

The warning message says what happens there, the client has aborted
the HTTP connection prematurely or there's an nasty error occurred to
the HTTP connection. This could happen from time to time in the wild.

> This doesn't occur all of the time, nor with any particular size of POST
> body.

It's understandable, I think :)

Cheers,
-agentzh