is there any way to make Substitution module to work with gzip?

tOmasEn tomasen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 12:21:18 MSK 2010

by the way I also tried add gzip_proxied any;, but doesn't make difference.

             location = /xslt/main.xsl {
                proxy_set_header  X-Forwarded-For
$proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
                      proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
                      proxy_redirect off;
                        proxy_pass http://61.129.66.75:80;
                        gzip_proxied any;
                        proxy_set_header    Accept-Encoding ""; //have to
use this otherwise sub_filter won't work
                        sub_filter_types text/xml;
                        sub_filter '3236699304584559'  '9418887123196030' ;
                        sub_filter_once off;

            }