DB Relay - NGiNX based open source project

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 01:58:36 MSD 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Vlad Didenko <vlad at dbrelay.com> wrote:
> DB Relay is an open source project built around the NGiNX web server platform, providing an HTTP/JSON interface to a variety of database servers. It enables database access without drivers and web application development without complex middleware. Designed for operational efficiency and ease of maintenance.
>
> Please, visit us at http://dbrelay.com

I didn't get a chance to check it out as OSCON... but it is a bit
scary exposing your queries directly to the client side / GET / POST /
whatever.

There's a usability model for this, sure, but I can see a lot of stuff
it should -not- be used for...

I assume it does not allow for concatenated queries and SQL injection
characters...