Proxying..

kleinchris nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Jun 3 20:06:11 MSD 2010

Hello i've got just 2 Servers.
Both are running nginx 0.8.39. Server 1 should be a reverse proxy to another Server 2 with nginx and a php backend. but when i set proxy_pass http://server2/; i can't open admincp/index.php with the url of server 1, it brings me error 404...

This is my location of server 1
[code]
location /test/ {
                proxy_set_header  X-Real-IP        $remote_addr;
                proxy_set_header  X-Forwarded-For  $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
                #proxy_set_header  Host             $http_host;
                proxy_redirect    off;
                proxy_pass http://server2:80;

        }
[/code]

know when I got a php script on server 2 that redirect to server2/directory/index.php i get an error 404

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,94135,94135#msg-94135