HTTP-POST Upload Buffer - Nginx Loadbalancer

Elena Zwetkow ezwetkow at gmx.de
Thu Jun 3 22:51:03 MSD 2010

Thanks for your fast help.

Mikhail that is a good question, why nginx behind nginx? We Set
up these nginx with the "sorry-server" function, so our Site
goes never down when something goes wrong on our Application Servers,
a minimal version is running on our "sorry-server" than its easy to bind in an other working Appliction server.

What about HAProxy, buffer HAProxy the HTTP UPLOAD File? Perhaps
its a good point to rethink the use of our servers...

Thanks for your answers.

Have a nice Day.

Elena

-------- Original-Nachricht --------