Internet Explorer issues with Nginx where Firefox works fine

dandadude nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Jun 14 10:33:19 MSD 2010

Hi!

I have created some debug logs, and I assure you that there is no junk in the log, nobody else was looking at the site:

1. Here is the debug to the point where I need the refresh (with IE):
http://pastebin.com/j1yzhHAu

2. Here is the debug to the point when I have pushed refresh (with IE):
http://pastebin.com/CZ38bHCa

3. Here is the debug of Firefox without refresh, doing what IE should do with refresh (only Firefox is in the log):
http://pastebin.com/hkXPHUEN

THx for every help you can give me, this is a real big problem!

Regards,
Daniel

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,97845,97879#msg-97879