Optimizing worker_processes, worker_connections & PHP_FCGI_CHILDREN - Any Good Tutorial?

Rahul Bansal rahul286 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 00:04:59 MSD 2010

> So each pool can share. I don't think APC is global cross all pools
> however it might be, because when I do apc_info() or whatever the
> function is, I see other people's files (in different pools) in my
> file cache.

In my case my VPS is hosting few domains with single user www-data.
PHP, webroot, files all are owned as well as forked by this single user.

I guess u mean apc.shm_segments by pools?
I have declared 4 pools but apc.php is saying...
 Shared Memory = 1 Segment(s) with 60.0 MBytes (mmap memory, pthread mutex
locking)

U can see my apc stats here - http://devilsworkshop.org/apc.php

I hope there is harm in making cache stats public! ;-)

-Rahul