499 errors

Nick Tidey ntidey at aioi.net.au
Fri Jun 18 08:31:59 MSD 2010

Yes, sorry, exactly that... 192.168.0.50 is the IP address of the machine from which most users connect to the web application.

--
Nick Tidey

Analyst/Programmer
Aioi Insurance Co., Ltd
T: +61 3 9869 0125
E: ntidey at aioi.net.au<mailto:ntidey at aioi.net.au>

On 18/06/2010, at 1:45 PM, 任晓磊 wrote:

I can't understand. What's terminal server? like Windows Terminal Service?