nginx 0.8.41 segfaults in ngx_list_push

Roman Vasilyev roman at anchorfree.com
Tue Jun 22 01:44:17 MSD 2010

Thank you Maxim for extended description.

Seems like I need some extra advice :)
Let me describe my architecture and may be you will see better solution.
I have openvpn server which storing some information at login time to
some temp file and sending throw DHCP local IP address to client.
All 80 port transparently goes throw nginx as forward proxy, results
from nginx in comparing with apache even without keep-alive support on
highly loaded server MUCH better. No problems with memory usage, cpu
utilization, and we have 10% faster browsing. Thank you guys for perfect
web/proxy server.
So... temp file is simple comma separated fields. From nginx part I'm
getting this file by file name which is equals to local IP address,
parsing it and providing to some scripts like input headers. If this
method is unsafe could you recommend me best way to give this fast
changeable session data to my scripts?

Thank you again for fast and full answer.