Disable Cookies Caching?

MuFei mufei4u at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 09:55:39 MSD 2010

Hi,

I just set up Nginx as a proxy to Apache for my vBulletin based site.
Everything went well till I enabled Nginx caching. Once Nginx caching
is enabled I'm and all users are no longer unable to log-in to the
forum due cookie cashing. When I disable caching we are all able to
log-in as usual.

Is there anyway to completely disable caching for cookies/sessions and
keep caching for anything else?

Here are my settings for Nginx caching:

	log_format cache '***$time_local '
						'$upstream_cache_status '
						'Cache-Control: $upstream_http_cache_control '
						'Expires: $upstream_http_expires '
						'"$request" ($status) '
						'"$http_user_agent" ';
	access_log  /var/log/nginx/cache.access.log cache;
	proxy_cache_path  /var/www/cache levels=1:2 keys_zone=my-cache:8m
max_size=1000m inactive=7d;
	proxy_temp_path /var/www/cache/tmp;
	proxy_buffering on;
	proxy_cache my-cache;
	proxy_cache_valid  200 302 304 10m;
	proxy_cache_valid  301 1h;
	proxy_cache_valid  404 1m;
	proxy_cache_valid  any 1m;

Also although there are already some caching in the folder
/var/www/cache, the cache.access.log is empty and has no records in
it, any idea why is that?

Regards