Is nginx.conf file dynamically updatable

Ziyad Saeed myschizobuddy at gmail.com
Fri May 7 12:09:30 MSD 2010

agree that hierarchy in inf will be ugly.
you have to be a guru in regular expressions to create a UI for the current
nginx configuration format. with xml, json yaml etc their are plenty of
libraries that can read and right them easily.
Or Nginx can provide an api that i can use to read and write nginx.conf
files. that's for Igor to decide.