Rewrite links from hardlinked http to https.

Guillaume Filion gfk at logidac.com
Wed May 12 23:12:40 MSD 2010

Hi,

You may have found it by now, but just in case:
http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxHttpSubModule

Try this:
sub_filter "example.com:8080/" "example.com/";
sub_filter_once off; # Replace all occurrences

Or maybe:
sub_filter "http://www.example.com:8080/" "/";
sub_filter_once off; # Replace all occurrences

Hope this helps,
GFK's