Regarding session management in Nginx

saravanan bava ssbava at gmail.com
Sat May 15 19:11:28 MSD 2010

Dear Nginx Team,

We are running a ruby on rails application with apache, now we comes to know
that nginx is doing a good performance. So we tried to install nginx and we
did every thing correctly. And the application is also running properly, but
the problem the user session is not properly gets cleared. Because of this
the session is getting clashed. We are using memcache for session
management. And when we are running with apache the session is clearing
properly. But with the nginx its not. So is there any method to clear the
session using nginx.

Please suggest us. Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
S.Saravanan