gzip on 7.65 not responding

Ryan Malayter malayter at gmail.com
Wed May 26 20:30:12 MSD 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 11:10 AM, reference123 <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:
> Thanks again for the quick response.  One last question, have you tried to sync
> your web farm servers at all with the Microsoft Web Deploy tool and if so, did it
> work well or not?  We have been collecting information on it but are cautious to
> implement without more info.

Nope, we sync IIS metabase settings by hand using WinMerge and content
using ROBOCOPY. Our IIS configuration is simple enough and static
enough to make that feasible. When developers ask for IIS settings
changes, we ususally point out better ways to handle the issue in
their code or config files that makes things easier for everybody.

--
RPM