XML files truncated

Igor Sysoev igor at sysoev.ru
Mon May 31 18:40:20 MSD 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 04:36:31PM +0200, Axel wrote:

> Maxim,
>
> My mistake: when I got your response, I checked permissions on /usr and /usr/local but not on /usr/local/nginx
> I added +x on nginx and it seems to be working now.
>
> Thanks a lot !!
>
> Axel

BTW, you may want to move temporary files directories in other place:

http {
    client_body_temp_path      /spool/nginx/client_temp;
    fastcgi_temp_path          /spool/nginx/fastcgi_temp;
    proxy_temp_path            /spool/nginx/proxy_temp;

and set appropriate rights and user ownership only for these directories.

> Le 31 mai 2010 à 16:18, Maxim Dounin a écrit :
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 03:58:42PM +0200, Axel wrote:
> >
> >> Actually I have these errors quite often, not only for big XML
> >> files, not only in the fastcgi_temp folder. I have a general
> >> permission issue:
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > Did you done what you were said to?
> >
> > Maxim Dounin