How to convert apache to nginx rewrite?

bvidinli bvidinli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:14:32 MSK 2010

Agree,

laziness, we are lazy, most of computer users/programmers lazy.. :)
lazy, stupid, asshole, whatever you call it, thats it..
what they say: "KISS, keep it simple stupid", but I say also "KISC:
keep it simple clever."

anyway,
an "automatic translater, as a program, or web service, or optionally,
same rewrite works on nginx" is mostly preferable..