DDoS protection module suggestion

pchychi at gmail.com pchychi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 06:57:58 MSK 2010

Hey,

Why not utilize net filters/iptables for this? Setup a redirect to say localhost:81n then create a script to capture uri on each request, then use the information as u like... "Ddos mitigation based on client behavior and feedback loop which tells ur edge device how handle that traffic"

If u need Help just email me off list and I can help you, no charge.

Payam