rewrite server responses

Grzegorz Nosek grzegorz.nosek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 15:59:08 MSD 2010

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 01:37:52PM +0200, Julien Vehent wrote:
> That makes me think: where can I find detailled information about FASTCGI environment variables and their meanings ? Some, like SERVER_PORT are easy, but what about REMOTE_PORT for example ?

http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3875.txt may be a good start. It's
about CGI but quite a lot of it applies to FastCGI as well.

REMOTE_PORT is the client's TCP port. The connection between the client
and the web server is $REMOTE_ADDR:$REMOTE_PORT -> $SERVER_ADDR:$SERVER_PORT

Best regards,
 Grzegorz Nosek