FRiCKLE Labs & yo.se pres. ngx_cache_purge

digginchina nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Oct 12 17:29:44 MSD 2010

hi Piotr,
i used nginx 0.75 before, and compile ngx_cache_purge with nginx 0.85.2,
after ./configure --add-module=../ngx_cache_purge-1.2 ...(my own
parameters) and make, i didn't run a make install and just cp objs/nginx
covering the old one. it's general method when i upgrade the nginx. i
found there is a file named ngx_cache_purge_module.o in the directory
objs/addon/ngx_cache_purge-1.2, but i don't know where should i cp it
to. could you please tell me how to install your mod with a running
nginx?
thanks a lot
regards
solo