vBulletin caching proxy

meto nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Oct 21 01:51:36 MSD 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to build similar configuration to this one
(http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entry.php?2440-vB4Mance-Part-5-Expert-Level-Boosting-vBulletin-Performance-with-Advanced-Caching)
but using nginx. Aparently there is no problem caching static files and
php generated css, but websites itselves dont cache.

Here is part config of proxy:
[code]
        proxy_pass http://ip:78;
        proxy_cache one;
        proxy_cache_key $host$request_uri;
        proxy_cache_valid 5m;
        proxy_cache_methods GET HEAD;
        proxy_no_cache $cookie_bb_imloggedin $cookie_bb_password
$cookie_bb_userid $nocache;
        proxy_ignore_headers  X-Accel-Expires Expires Cache-Control;
[/code]
This goes to cache:
http://ls2009.eu:8080/css.php?styleid=7&langid=2&d=&sheet=forumhome_sub_forum_manager.css
This doesn't:
http://ls2009.eu:8080/masz-problem-z-ls-2011/37697-skoszona-trawa.html#post142777

I'm aware of Pragma: private and Cache-control: private, I commented it
out from code with no results. Also Cache-control should be ignored. Anu
ideas?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,142879,142879#msg-142879