Temporary Redirect 307

Igor Janevski i.janevski at itearesearch.com
Mon Oct 25 13:53:54 MSD 2010

As far as i can tell google chrome on linux does that and IE for sure.
To be more precise whenever i have a JS, PNG or something static and the
IP changes the browser still uses the last IP and fails loading.
Probably it might be the cache settings but i don't want to change
anything else in the configuration . I read somewhere that 307 redirects
are not cached by the browser, i.e. it will request it again from the
original adress (the static one, http://example.com/big.mpg) , that one
will redirect to the dynamic which will return the data or or just
not-modified ...

IMHO, that clearly differs from 302 redirect .