HTTP/1.1 backend

SplitIce mat999 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 06:44:20 MSD 2010

Indeed I found that in my research but I cant find any real documentation on
its keep alive system/backend pooling. This leads me to beleive it just
fowards the keep alive onto the backend server, which is not preferable. Any
ideas?

Warez Scene <http://thewarezscene.org> Free Rapidshare
Downloads<http://www.nexusddl.com>