Problem with Solaris

Frédéric Goudal frederic.goudal at ipb.fr
Wed Oct 27 00:56:11 MSD 2010

Le 26 oct. 2010 à 22:23, Bryan Horstmann-Allen a écrit :

> +------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> | On 2010-10-26 22:04:56, Fr?d?ric Goudal wrote:
> |
> | I agree, I have found the same message.
> |
> | The disturbing thing is that, while trying to dig a bit more, the last time I launched nginx, the bug did not appear.
> |
> | I know that Solaris is not a trendy platform... but... I have no other solution.
> |
> | It's strange that nobody else use that OS :)
> |
> | Well...  I guess I have to dig by myself... or is there anybody wanting to help ? Even in trying to correct the bug ?
>
> I use nginx on Solaris 10 and have no had this problem, that I recall. I use
> the NetBSD pkgsrc ports tree; you might want to see their patches directory to
> see if there's anything relevant.
>
> The only thing off the top of my head I can think of... have you set "sendfile
> on;"?

I had it on first than removed it on second as I saw it could cause a problem.
But than... it seemed I still had the problem.
Ok I started over and I did not found the problem again. So maybe an error from me ?

Do you know why sendfile on can cause the problem ?

f.g.

--
Frédéric Goudal
Service Informatique