cannot load php page, please help

feelexit nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun Sep 26 07:15:34 MSD 2010

Mike, you are rite.   I replace my "default" file with this one. now
everything works.

[code]
server {
  server_name localhost;
  listen 80; # listen on port 80

  root /www; # our root document path
  index  index.php index.html index.htm;

  location ~* \.php$ { # for requests ending with .php

    # specify the listening address and port that you configured
previously
    fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;

    # the document path to be passed to PHP-FPM
    fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;

    # the script filename to be passed to PHP-FPM
   fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_script_name;

    # include other FastCGI related configuration settings
    include fastcgi_params;
[/code]

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,134116,134133#msg-134133